The top compartment in the Turbo Air TST-28SD-12-N mega-top prep table can hold 12 sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans. A forced air system encircles the pans on all sides with chilled air, which efficiently maintains temperatures below 41 degrees and reduces the likelihood of ingredients being frozen. A 91⁄2-inch-deep cutting board that spans the width of the unit provides room for preparing sandwiches, salads, and other foods.
The base of the unit is enclosed by a self-closing door and provides cold storage for ingredient refills on a 221⁄2-inch-by-17-inch stainless steel shelf. The cabinet is constructed of stainless steel inside and out, providing corrosion resistance and durability to stand up to years of heavy use in commercial settings. The interior of the unit is lit by LED lights that provide bright, long-lasting product visibility.
The self-contained refrigeration system in the Turbo Air TST-28SD-12-N mega-top prep table uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain temperatures in a range from 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit. The unit's evaporator is coated to resist corrosion. An automated system regularly brushes the condenser coils to remove buildup of dust and debris to reduce maintenance needs and the likelihood of premature system failure.
- Holds 12 sixth-size, 4-in.-D pans (set included)
- Cold bunker system encircles pans in cold air to ensure safe holding temperatures are maintained
- Conveniently prep foods on the 91⁄2-in.-D x 1⁄2-in.-thick cutting board that spans the width of the unit
- Door compartment provides additional storage on a 221⁄2-in. x 17-in. stainless steel shelf
- LED lights illuminate the interior of the base to increase product visibility
- Stainless steel construction provides strength and corrosion resistance
- Durable galvanized steel exterior back and bottom
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air inside while adding structural rigidity
- (4) 4-in. swivel casters, 2 with locks
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3 A, 1⁄6 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 271⁄2 in. W x 34 in. D x 39 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- 33-39 degrees F temperature range
- Exterior display provides a clear readout of the temperature
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is more energy efficient than traditional refrigerants
- Self-cleaning device brushes dust off the condenser coils to reduce required maintenance
- Evaporator is coated for corrosion resistance
Super Deluxe Sandwich/Salad Mega Top Unit, one-section, 8 cu. ft., stainless steel top with 12-pan opening, (1) stainless steel door with recessed handle, stainless steel interior & exterior, ABS door liner, (1) stainless steel wire shelf, self-cleaning condenser equipped, cold air compartment, insulated pan cover, cutting board side rail, hot gas condensate system, self-contained rear mounted refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TST-28SD-12-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||9.5|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||16 - 36 in|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|