The Turbo Air TOM-40MW-N vertical open air cooler has three stainless steel shelves and LED interior lights to make product visible. Its stainless steel construction protects the unit from scuffs and dents. The electronic thermostat has defrost control, and the solar powered thermometer lets the operator change the unit’s settings. To save on energy costs, a night curtain is included to use during low-volume hours. The Turbo Air TOM-40MW-N open air cooler uses foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane insulation to create structure and retain cold air. Its top and back wall are perforated, which enables air to flow through the unit freely. Its condenser is self-cleaning to reduce future maintenance by removing debris buildup.
- Self-cleaning condenser maximizes the life of unit and reduces required maintenance
- Stainless steel construction protects against dents and scuffs
- White exterior
- 3 stainless steel shelves display product
- LED interior lighting puts focus on merchandise
- Electronic thermostat with defrost control and solar powered thermometer enable the operator to control settings easily
- Evaporator is coated to resist corrosion
- Back-guard and perforated top and back wall let air flow through unit evenly
- Included night curtain lowers energy costs
- Insulated with high-density, CFC-free polyurethane foam
- Front air intake and rear air discharge
- Self-contained system does not involve plumbing
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Unit should not be set up near fans, HVAC vents, or doorways
- Maximum ambient humidity for operation: 55 percent
- Maximum ambient temperature for operation: 75 degrees F
- 8.3 cu. ft. interior space
- 15.5 A, (2) 3⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.93 ft. cord with NEMA 5-20P plug
- Top shelf dimensions: 353⁄4 in. x 103⁄4 in.
- Middle and lower shelf dimensions: 353⁄4 in. x 12 in.
- Interior dimensions: 361⁄2 in. L x 15 in. D x 337⁄8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 39 in. L x 28 in. D x 601⁄2 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation and cCSAus listed
Need help deciding on an air cooler? Read our open air merchandiser buyers’ guide to learn more.
Vertical Open Display Merchandiser, mid-height, 8.3 cu. ft. capacity, 39" W x 28" D x 60 1/2" H, self-cleaning condenser device, open front, tempered glass front shield and side walls, self-contained, plug-in installation, front air intake & rear air discharge, (3) adjustable stainless steel shelves in 1" increments, LED lights, hot gas condensate system, energy saving night curtain standard, 300 stainless steel interior, white exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, (2) 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 15.5 amps, NEMA 5-20P, CSA-Sanitation, cCSAus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TOM-40MW-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Type||Self Contained|
|Number of Levels||4|
|Specialty Options||Glass Sides|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Specialty Options||Night Curtain Included|
|Warranty||2 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Width (in) Range||28 - 40 in|