The Turbo Air TOM-40B-N vertical open air cooler uses an air curtain to keep product under 41 degrees Fahrenheit. The interior back wall and interior top are perforated to ensure air can properly flow, and there is a back guard in the interior to keep products from touching the back wall. Products are fully visible from multiple angles since the front shield and side walls are made of glass.
The shelves are constructed of stainless steel for strength and durability. High-density foam insulation helps keep cold air in the cabinet. With a black exterior, the Turbo Air TOM-40B-N vertical open air cooler matches almost any theme. It has a condenser that automatically removes dust and debris every day to prevent a premature system failure due to a dirty condenser.
- Tempered glass front shield and side walls provide visibility while retaining cold air
- Air curtain is created with forced air to ensure products stay in the food safe zone
- Stainless steel shelves are easy to clean and resistant to scratches and dents
- Back guard improves air flow by keeping product from touching the back wall
- Perforated interior back wall and top help increase flow of air
- Night curtain takes pressure off the air curtain during closed hours
- High-density polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to keep cold air in the cabinet
- Black exterior
- Digital thermometer is solar powered and easy to read
- Electronic thermostat is digital and has a defrost control
- LED interior lights shine on products to make them visible
- Desired ambient temperature: 75 degrees F
- Desired relative humidity: 55 percent
- Do not install near HVAC systems, fans, or doorways that will disrupt the air curtain
- Runs most efficiently when completely loaded with product
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15.5 A, (2) 3⁄4 HP, NEMA 5-20P plug
- Interior dimensions: 361⁄2 in. W x 141⁄4 in. D x 497⁄8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 39 in. W x 28 in. D x 781⁄2 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA-Sanitation listed
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Self-cleaning device on the condenser removes dust and debris 2-3 times every day to prevent the system from failing
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
- Evaporator is coated to resist corrosion
- System is easy to service
- Air is taken in at the front and released in the back
Vertical Open Display Merchandiser, 12.5 cu. ft. capacity, 39" W x 28" D x 78 1/2" H, self-cleaning condenser device, LED interior lighting, open front, open front, tempered glass front shield and side walls, self-contained, plug-in installation, front air intake & rear air discharge, hot gas condensate system, (4) adjustable stainless steel shelves in 1" increments, 300 stainless steel interior, black exterior, Energy saving night curtain standard, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 15.5 amps, (2) 3/4 HP, NEMA 5-20P, cCSAus, CSA-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TOM-40B-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet