The Turbo Air TGM-11RV-N6 single-section glass door merchandiser has four polyethylene-coated, adjustable shelves. LED lights shine in cabinet so customers can easily see products. Its double-pane glass door uses Low-E glass, which keeps ambient air out of the cabinet to reduce energy consumption. Condensation buildup is reduced, and its lightweight design facilitates opening while minimizing wear and tear. Foamed-in-place insulation in the Turbo Air TGM-11RV-N6 one-section glass door merchandiser creates structure and retains cold air.
- 4 shelves are coated in polyethylene for corrosion resistance
- Shelves can be adjusted to hold products with varying heights
- LED lights are brighter and more energy efficient than fluorescent bulbs
- Double-pane glass on the door is Low-E, which means it keeps warm air out to lower energy use
- Glass is designed to minimize condensation for a clear view inside the cabinet
- Lightweight design helps users open the door and reduces the need for maintenance
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place for cold air retention and structural stability
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.2 A, 1⁄5 HP, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 20 in. W x 141⁄2 in. D
- Interior dimensions: 187⁄8 in. W x 193⁄4 in. D x 443⁄4 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 235⁄8 in. W x 26 in. D x 627⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Heavy-duty Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Uses R600A hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain cold temperatures
- Corrosion-resistant hot gas condensate system prevents condensate water overflow
- Evaporator coating is corrosion resistant for lasting durability
Refrigerated Merchandiser, one-section, 10.0 cu. ft., self-contained, (1) double pane Low-E hinged glass door, LED lighting, hot gas condensate system,(4) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, white cabinet with black trim, bottom mount compressor, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TGM-11RV-N6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30|