The Turbo Air TGM-10SD-N6 Super Deluxe one-section glass door merchandiser has four levels with three 20-inch-by-151⁄2-inch shelves, which are polyethylene coated and adjustable to accommodate a variety of products. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air and provides structure. The double-pane, Low-E glass door is designed to reduce energy consumption by keeping cold air inside the cabinet. Since the door has a lightweight design, it is easy to open, but a lock prevents unauthorized product access.
Maintaining temperatures from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit with R-600A refrigerant, the Turbo Air TGM-10SD-N6 Super Deluxe one-section glass door merchandiser is perfect for storing and displaying drinks in bottles and cans. Air is circulated with the fan control system to produce even temperatures. Dust is collected on a mesh filter and brushed off every day with the self-cleaning condenser device to reduce system failure risks.
- Products sit on 4 levels including (3) 20-in. x 151⁄2-in. shelves
- Polyethylene-coated wire shelves can be adjusted to accommodate different product sizes
- Maintains temperatures ranging from 33-38 degrees F with R-600A hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Fan control system circulates air to produce a uniform temperature in the cabinet
- Self-cleaning design of the condenser captures dust on a mesh filter to reduce the risk of a system failure
- Foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- LED lighting keeps the interior illuminated for visibility of the product
- Double-pane, Low-E glass door reduces energy consumption by keeping cold air inside the cabinet
- Lightweight construction makes it easy to open and close the door
- Lockable door prevents tampering and theft
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.9 A, 1⁄5 HP, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior Dimensions: 211⁄2 in. W x 183⁄4 in. D x 401⁄8 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 253⁄4 in. W x 251⁄2 in. D x 56 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Digital Control System
- Drops the temperatures quickly with the Rapid Turbo cooling feature
- Digital display allows the operator to monitor the temperature easily
- Alarms alert staff when the doors are not sealed to prevent cold air leaks
- Alarm program is designed to detect system issues before malfunctions occur
- Self-diagnostics make it quick and simple to service the refrigeration system
- Evaporator fan motor delays are automatic to simplify operation
Super Deluxe Refrigerated Merchandiser, one-section, 8.12 cu. ft., self-contained, self-cleaning condenser device equipped, (1) double pane Low-E hinged glass door, (3) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, door activated standard sound system, digital thermometer control, door opening alarm, self-diagnostic monitoring system, auto-detect of malfunction & early warning program, automatic fan motor delays, Turbo cooling, LED interior lighting, white interior, white exterior, bottom mount compressor, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TGM-10SD-N6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Warranty||3 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|