The Turbo Air TBC-95SD-N bottle cooler has a forced-air system to evenly cool drinks from top to bottom. It holds 38 cases of bottles and 55.8 cases of cans, while a built-in bottle cap catcher and opener prevent messes in the floor. Drinks are organized with six dividers, and three stainless steel sliding lids enhance interior access. A durable stainless steel exterior withstands heavy use. The Turbo Air TBC-95SD-N bottle cooler has a coated evaporator that resists corrosion, and its condenser has a self-cleaning device that removes debris every day.
- Holds (38) 24 packs of 12-oz. bottle cases
- Holds (55.8) 24 packs of 12-oz. can cases
- Forced-air cooling system evenly cools products
- Retains cold air with Polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- Stainless steel exterior with galvanized steel back and bottom
- 3 sliding lids provide interior access
- 6 polyethylene-coated dividers provide organization
- Bottle cap opener and cap catcher
- (7) 4-in.-dia. swivel casters
- Side-mounted compressor
- Self-cleaning condenser device helps prevent premature system failure
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator coating
- R600A hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- 30.3 cu. ft. interior space
- 2.5 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 95 in. W x 301⁄2 in. D x 381⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Additional information is available in the article on bar refrigeration.
Super Deluxe Bottle Cooler, 95"L, 30.3 cu.ft., self-contained, (6) PE coated adjustable dividers, built-on removable bottle cap opener and catcher, (3) sliding lids, stainless steel countertop & lids, stainless steel exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, side mount compressor, front breathing, 4" casters, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.5 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, ETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TBC-95SD-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet