The Turbo Air TBC-80SD-N bottle cooler keeps bottles, cans, and mugs chilled. A forced-air system pushes cold air around evenly so the top and bottom are the same temperature, while the foamed-in-place polyurethane traps cold air. Constructed of stainless and galvanized steel, its heavy-duty exterior is resistant to scratches and scuffs. Product is organized with five dividers, and a built-in bottle cap opener and catcher contains messes. The Turbo Air TBC-80SD-N bottle cooler can hold (30.8) 24 packs of bottles or (43.2) 24 packs of cans.
- Holds (30.8) 24 packs of 12-oz. bottle cases
- Holds (43.2) 24 packs of 12-oz. can cases
- Forced-air cooling system pushes cold air around the cabinet evenly
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation adds structure
- Stainless steel exterior has a durable galvanized steel back and bottom
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel top and sliding lids
- Separate drinks by brand or container with 5 polyethylene-coated dividers
- Bottle cap opener and cap catcher speed up service time
- (7) 4-in.-dia. swivel casters
- Side-mounted compressor
- Device removes condenser build-up daily
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator
- Uses R600A hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- 22.6 cu. ft. interior space
- 2.5 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 801⁄2 in. W x 301⁄2 in. D x 381⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Find out more about bottle coolers from the bar refrigeration buyers' guide.
Super Deluxe Bottle Cooler, 80.50"W, 22.6 cu.ft., self-cleaning condenser equipped, self-contained, (5) PE coated adjustable dividers, built-on removable bottle cap opener & catcher, (3) sliding lids, stainless steel countertop & lids, stainless steel exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, side mount compressor, front breathing, (7) casters standard, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TBC-80SD-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Dividers||5|
|Specialty Options||Bottle Opener|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Also Known As||TBC-80SD|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|