The Turbo Air TBC-50SB-N6 forced air bottle cooler chills bottles and cans at temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, a range recommended for many beverages. The forced air cooling system ensures the bottles on top are cooled first. The self-contained refrigeration system is easily accessible for maintenance and service and the self-cleaning condenser is designed to rid itself of dust each day to help prevent any system failures caused by accumulated dust.
The stainless steel interior is easy to clean and durable, and the galvanized steel exterior has a black vinyl finish. The Turbo Air TBC-50SB-N6 forced air bottle cooler organizes bottles and cans with the help of three adjustable dividers, which are polyethylene coated for heavy duty use and corrosion resistance. Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place throughout the structure to retain cold air.
- Holds 18 cases of 12-oz. bottles
- Holds 22.8 cases of 12-oz. cans
- Product can be organized by type or brand with 3 adjustable, polyethylene-coated dividers
- Interior is easy to clean with its stainless steel construction
- CFC-free polyurethane is foamed in place for structure and cold temperature retention
- Exterior has a black vinyl finish that is heavy duty and easily fits into many décors
- Removable, built-in bottle cap opener makes it easy for staff to serve drinks quickly
- Cap catcher contains messes and is removable
- Stainless steel countertop is corrosion resistant and easy to clean
- Easy to move with (5) 4-in. swivel casters
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.7 A, 1⁄5 HP, 8.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 50 in. W x 301⁄2 in. D x 381⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- R-600A hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains temperatures of 33-38 degrees F
- Bottles placed on top are chilled first with the forced air cooling system
- Condenser is automatically brushed 2-3 times a day to remove dust buildup
- Corrosion is resisted on the evaporator since it is coated
- Self-contained system is easy to maintain and service
- Compressor is side mounted for accessibility
Bottle Cooler, 50"L, 13.5 cu.ft., self-contained, (3) PE coated adjustable dividers, built-on removable bottle cap opener and catcher, (2) sliding lids, stainless steel countertop & lid, black laminated exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, side mount compressor, front breathing, 4" casters, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 1.7 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TBC-50SB-N6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Dividers||3|
|Specialty Options||Bottle Opener|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Also Known As||TBC-50SB|