The Turbo Air TBC-36SD-GF-N one-section glass chiller can hold (93) 8-inch-diameter mugs or (227) 10-ounce steins. With the help of R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, the mugs are frosted at temperatures between -5 and 15 degrees Fahrenheit. Dividers are used to keep the glasses organized, and their polyethylene coating provides corrosion resistance. To enhance durability, the interior and exterior are made of heavy-duty stainless steel. This Turbo Air TBC-36SD-GF-N one-section glass chiller can be moved on five 4-inch swivel casters.
- Accommodates (93) 8-in. mugs or (227) 10-oz. steins
- 5 polyethylene-coated dividers organize the interior to maximize space
- Interior and exterior are made of stainless steel to provide strength and rust resistance
- Door slides open for convenient cabinet access
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to increase structural strength
- (5) 4-in. swivel casters
- 9.31 cu. ft. interior space
- 1.6 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 363⁄4 in. W x 281⁄2 in. D x 381⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: -5 to 15 degrees F
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Manual defrost system
- Evaporator is coated for corrosion resistance
- Self-cleaning device removes dirt and debris from the condenser
- Mounted at the side
In our buyers' guide for bar refrigeration, we break down the differences between pieces of equipment used in bars.
Super Deluxe Glass Chiller & Froster, 36.75"W, 9.31 cu.ft., self-cleaning condenser equipped, side mount, self-contained, (5) PE coated durable shelves, (1) sliding lid, stainless steel countertop & lid, stainless steel exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, (5) casters standard, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TBC-36SD-GF-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor/5-year Compressor|
|Also Known As||TBC-36SD-GF|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|