The Turbo Air TAHP-48-8 NG Radiance gas hotplate sends heat directly to the cooking surface with the grooved design of the 12-inch-by-12-inch top grates. They are specially-designed to allow pots to slide across them, and since the grates are made of cast iron, they are durable for heavy use. There are eight lift-off burners that are each powered by an adjustable standing pilot. Making cleanup simple, the burners have a detachable, two-piece construction, and the full-width grease pan is removable. With its 4-inch front ledge, there is a place to plate food on the Turbo Air TAHP-48-8 Radiance hot plate. Stainless steel legs elevate the hot plate off countertops.
- Heated by natural gas but is convertible to propane gas
- 12-in. x 12-in. top grates are made of cast iron for durability
- Grooved grate design sends direct heat to the cooking surface
- Pots and pans easily slide across the grates, so lifting is not needed
- (8) 32,000 BTU lift-off burners each have a standing pilot that is adjustable
- Detachable, 2-piece construction of the burners simplifies cleanup
- Easy to clean with a full-width, removable grease pan
- Stainless steel front and sides add corrosion and damage resistance
- Plates can rest on the 4-in., stainless steel front ledge
- Polyphenylene sulfide, ergonomic On/Off knob is heat resistant
- Elevated off counters with 2-in., stainless steel legs
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 256,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 303⁄4 in. D x 12 in. H
- CSA, CSA Gas-Fired, and CSA Sanitation listed
Radiance Hotplate, countertop, NG gas, 48" wide, (8) 32,000 BTU burners, manual controls, removable grease pan, 16 ga. stainless steel front plate and wrap, heavy duty removable cast iron, grooved top design, adjustable standing pilots, bullnose stainless steel front extension, heat resistant on-off knob, 2" stainless steel standard legs, regulator included, total 256,000 BTU, CSA, CSA-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TAHP-48-8 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|