The Turbo Air TAHP-48-8 NG Radiance gas hotplate sends heat directly to the cooking surface with the grooved design of the 12-inch-by-12-inch top grates. They are specially-designed to allow pots to slide across them, and since the grates are made of cast iron, they are durable for heavy use. There are eight lift-off burners that are each powered by an adjustable standing pilot. Making cleanup simple, the burners have a detachable, two-piece construction, and the full-width grease pan is removable. With its 4-inch front ledge, there is a place to plate food on the Turbo Air TAHP-48-8 Radiance hot plate. Stainless steel legs elevate the hot plate off countertops.
- Heated by natural gas but is convertible to propane gas
- 12-in. x 12-in. top grates are made of cast iron for durability
- Grooved grate design sends direct heat to the cooking surface
- Pots and pans easily slide across the grates, so lifting is not needed
- (8) 32,000 BTU lift-off burners each have a standing pilot that is adjustable
- Detachable, 2-piece construction of the burners simplifies cleanup
- Easy to clean with a full-width, removable grease pan
- Stainless steel front and sides add corrosion and damage resistance
- Plates can rest on the 4-in., stainless steel front ledge
- Polyphenylene sulfide, ergonomic On/Off knob is heat resistant
- Elevated off counters with 2-in., stainless steel legs
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 256,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 303⁄4 in. D x 12 in. H
- CSA, CSA Gas-Fired, and CSA Sanitation listed
Radiance Hotplate, countertop, natural gas, 48" wide, (8) 32,000 BTU burners, manual controls, removable grease pan, 16 ga. stainless steel front plate & wrap, heavy duty removable cast iron, grooved top design, adjustable standing pilots, bullnose stainless steel front extension, heat resistant on-off knob, 2" stainless steel standard legs, regulator included, total 256,000 BTU, CSA, CSA-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TAHP-48-8 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|