The Turbo Air TAHP-48-8 Radiance gas hotplate has an adjustable standing pilot for each of the eight burners. Thanks to their two-piece construction, the burners are easy to clean. The cast iron top grates provide durability, while the grooved design directs heat to the cooking surface. Cleaning is simple since the full-width grease pan is removable. A 4-inch, stainless steel front ledge on the Turbo Air TAHP-48-8 Radiance gas hotplate provides a place for plates to rest. Since the ergonomic On/Off knob is made of polyphenylene sulfide, it is heat resistant.
- Heated by propane but can be converted to natural gas
- Each of the (8) 32,000 lift-off burners have an adjustable standing pilot
- 2-piece burners are easy to clean since they are detachable
- Durability is provided by the 12-in. x 12-in., cast iron top grates
- Grooved grate design provides direct heat to the cooking surface
- Pots can slide across the grates without needing to be lifted
- Full-width grease pan can be removed for cleaning
- Stainless steel front and sides are corrosion and minor damage resistant
- 4-in., stainless steel front ledge makes it easy to plate cooked food
- Polyphenylene sulfide On/Off knob has an ergonomic design and is heat resistant
- 2-in., stainless steel legs keep the unit elevated off counters
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 256,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 303⁄4 in. D x 12 in. H
- CSA, CSA Gas-Fired, and CSA Sanitation listed
Radiance Hotplate, countertop, LP gas, 48" wide, (8) 32,000 BTU burners, manual controls, removable grease pan, 16 ga. stainless steel front plate & wrap, heavy duty removable cast iron, grooved top design, adjustable standing pilots, bullnose stainless steel front extension, heat resistant on-off knob, 2" stainless steel standard legs, regulator included, total 256,000 BTU, CSA, CSA-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TAHP-48-8 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|