The Turbo Air TAHP-36-6 gas hotplate is powered by natural gas, but it can be converted to propane gas. There is an adjustable pilot for each of the six 32,000 BTU burners, and they have a detachable, two-piece construction, making them simple to clean. Constructed of cast iron, the 12-inch-by-12-inch top grates withstands heavy use. Grooves in the grates provide heat directly to the cooking surface, and the grates are designed to allow pots to slide without lifting. Cleaning the unit is simple since there is a full-width, removable grease pan. With a 4-inch, stainless steel front ledge, there is a place for plates to rest. Two-inch legs elevate the Turbo Air TAHP-36-6 gas hotplate off countertops.
- Heated by natural gas but can be converted to propane
- Each of the (6) 32,000 BTU burners has an adjustable standing pilot
- Detachable, lift-off burners have a 2-piece construction to simplify cleanup
- 12-in. x 12-in. top grates are made of cast iron for durability
- Grooved design of the top grates provide heat directly to the cooking surface
- Pots slide across the grates easily without needing to lift
- Easy to clean with a removable, full-width grease pan
- Front and sides are made of stainless steel for durability
- 4-in. front ledge provides a place for plates to rest
- Ergonomic On/Off knob is made of polyphenylene sulfide for heat resistance
- 2-in. legs are made of stainless steel to resist corrosion and minor damage
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 192,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 303⁄4 in. D x 12 in. H
- CSA, CSA Gas-Fired, and CSA Sanitation listed
Radiance Hotplate, countertop, natural gas, 36" wide, (6) 32,000 BTU burners, manual controls, removable grease pan, 16 ga. stainless steel front plate & wrap, heavy duty removable cast iron, grooved top design, adjustable standing pilots, bullnose stainless steel front extension, heat resistant on-off knob, 2" stainless steel standard legs, regulator included, total 192,000 BTU, CSA, CSA-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TAHP-36-6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|