The Turbo Air TAHP-36-6 Radiance gas hotplate has a 4-inch front ledge, so plates can easily rest on the unit for transferring product to a dish. Heavy duty for commercial applications, the 12-inch-by-12-inch top grates are made of stainless steel for durability. Pots can easily slide across the grates, so lifting is not necessary. With the grooved design of the grates, heat is directed to the cooking surface. Each of the six 32,000 BTU burners is controlled by an adjustable standing pilot, and their two-piece design simplifies cleanup. The Turbo Air TAHP-36-6 Radiance gas hotplate is powered by propane, but it can be converted to natural gas if needed.
- Propane is used to heat the unit but can be converted to natural gas
- 12-in. x 12-in., cast iron grates are heavy duty for commercial use
- Heat is directly provided to the cooking surface with the grooved design of the grates
- Grates are designed to allow pots to slide across without lifting
- 6 lift-off burners are controlled by adjustable standing pilots
- Cleaning the burners is simple with their detachable, 2-piece construction
- Full-width grease pan is easy to clean since it is removable
- Stainless steel front and sides are constructed to be durable and corrosion resistant
- 4-in. front ledge is made of stainless steel and acts as a resting place for dishes to transfer food
- Ergonomic On/Off knob is made of heat-resistant polyphenylene sulfide
- 2-in., stainless steel legs keep the unit elevated off counters
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 192,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 303⁄4 in. D x 12 in. H
- CSA, CSA Gas-Fired, and CSA Sanitation listed
Radiance Hotplate, countertop, LP gas, 36" wide, (6) 32,000 BTU burners, manual controls, removable grease pan, 16 ga. stainless steel front plate & wrap, heavy duty removable cast iron, grooved top design, adjustable standing pilots, bullnose stainless steel front extension, heat resistant on-off knob, 2" stainless steel standard legs, regulator included, total 192,000 BTU, CSA, CSA-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TAHP-36-6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|