The Turbo Air MST-72-N sandwich prep table accommodates 18 sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans in the top compartment. With a forced-air system, cold air is circulated around the top, bottom, front, and rear to create a shield that maintains a safe temperature range. Even when the covers are open, this shield keeps temperatures stable, and when they are closed, their insulation retains cold air.
LED interior lights keep the cabinet illuminated to enhance the visibility of products. The cabinet in the Turbo Air MST-72-N salad prep table uses three polyethylene-coated, adjustable shelves to hold and organize products. Cold temperatures range between 33 and 39 degrees Fahrenheit, and a digital temperature readout shows the operator the temperature. The self-contained system has all the components built together, so it is easy to install and maintain. Its condenser uses a self-cleaning device to brush dust away daily, preventing a premature system malfunction.
- Product inside the cabinet is held on 3 polyethylene-coated, adjustable shelves
- LED lighting shines inside the cabinet to increase product visibility
- Aluminum interior has an easy-to-clean stainless steel floor for corrosion resistance and strength
- Pan compartment is separated from the cabinet to isolate spills
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air inside the cabinet
- Heavy-duty stainless and galvanized steel exterior is great for commercial applications
- 2 of the (4) 4-in. casters can be locked to create stability
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.7 A, 1⁄4 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Left and right shelf dimensions: 21 in. x 17 in.
- Middle shelf dimensions: 23 in. x 17 in.
- Overall dimensions: 725⁄8 in. W x 31 in. D x 42 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Top Pan Compartment
- Accommodates (18) 4-in.-deep sixth-size condiment pans (pans are included)
- Insulated covers help retain cold air inside the pan compartment
- Top, bottom, rear, and front of the compartment are surrounded in cold air by the forced-air system, providing proper cooling
- Forced-air system creates a shield that ensures temperatures stay under 41 degrees F
- Conveniently prep ingredients on the 91⁄2-in.-D x 1⁄2-in.-thick cutting board
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-39 degrees F
- Digital display enables the operator to monitor the temperature on an exterior readout
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is environmentally friendly
- Servicing the self-contained system is easy since all the components are built together
- Self-cleaning condenser device removes dust accumulation every day to prevent premature malfunctions
M3 Series Sandwich/Salad Unit, 19 cu. ft., self-contained, (3) swing doors, (3) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, (18) 1/6 size pan capacity, cutting board side rail, cold air compartment, CFC free polyurethane insulation, digital temperature control, stainless steel top, front & sides, stainless steel interior floor with AL sides & back, self-cleaning condenser device, cold bunker system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air MST-72-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||9.5|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|