The Turbo Air M3F19-1-N single-section reach-in freezer comes with three polyethylene-coated shelves that are adjustable to accommodate a variety of products. LED lights are used to brighten the interior, so staff members can quickly find what they need. Its cabinet is made of aluminum, except for the stainless steel floor, making it heavy duty and corrosion resistant. The door is easy to open since vacuum pressure is eliminated by the pressure relief device.
With its Turbo Freeze function, the compressor runs continuously up to 2 hours for rapid cabinet cooling to quickly bring down temperatures of new products. The compressor is top mounted, so it is elevated off the floor and away from dust and debris. It is also simple to service since it is self-contained. A self-cleaning device in the Turbo Air M3F19-1-N one-section reach-in freezer brushes dust accumulation off the condenser daily, helping prevent a system breakdown.
- (3) 201⁄2-in. x 233⁄4-in. polyethylene-coated shelves can be adjusted to accommodate different products
- LED lights shine inside the cabinet to enhance visibility
- Aluminum interior resists corrosion while providing durability
- Floor is made of easy-to-clean stainless steel for strength
- CFC-free polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to retain cold air
- Door pressure relief device eliminates vacuum pressure, so the door opens easily
- Lock on the door limits interior access to protect product from theft
- Door can be reversed in the field to suit different layouts
- Stainless and galvanized steel exterior is heavy duty and corrosion resistant
- Sharp edges and corners are rounded to help prevent injury
- 4-in. swivel casters have locks to keep the unit in place
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.5 A, 5⁄8 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 215⁄8 in. W x 273⁄8 in. D x 581⁄4 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 251⁄4 in. W x 331⁄2 in. D x 771⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to keep cold air in the cabinet
- Self-cleaning device removes dust from the condenser daily to reduce the risk of system breakdowns
- Top-mounted compressor is self-contained, so all the components are built together to make it easy to service
- Evaporator resists corrosion with an epoxy coating
Digital Control System
- Digital display enables staff to monitor the interior temperature
- Turbo Freeze function rapidly cools the cabinet by running the compressor for 2 hrs. continuously
- Smart defrost system is activated only when necessary to save energy and keep the contents safe
- Automatic fan motor delay shuts the fan off when the door is open to prevent warm air from being sucked into the cabinet
- Alarm sounds when the door is not sealed to ensure cold air does not leak out
- Early warning alarm detects system issue before a malfunction can occur
- Self-diagnosis program interprets the refrigeration system condition
M3 Freezer, reach-in, one-section, 18.7 cu. ft., exterior LED digital thermometer, door open beep, self-diagnostic monitoring system, hot gas condensate system, smart fuzzy defrost, automatic fan motor delays, door pressure release, LED interior lighting, self-cleaning condenser device, (1) hinged solid door with recessed handle & lock, field reversible, (3) PE coated wire shelves, stainless steel front & sides, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, top mount self-contained compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 5/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air M3F19-1-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Top Mount|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Capacity Range||10-25 cu ft|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
Turbo Air M3F19-1-N Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Do yourself a favor do not buy turbo air. this is my second turbo air product. the first broke in one week. took a month to get it fixed. this pu..."
"Do yourself a favor do not buy turbo air. this is my second turbo air product. the first broke in one week. took a month to get it fixed. this purchase went like this--- received product. waited 24 hours to plug in. plugged it in and electronic componets on top caught on fire and melted. they sent a repair person who said it could not be fixed and they took it away a few days later."