The Turbo Air JBT-72-N three-section refrigerated buffet table can hold sandwich toppings, ingredients for salad, and other cold food in 15 third-size pans. The base’s three adjustable shelves can store additional items. Made mostly of aluminum, the interior is strong and corrosion resistant and has a stainless steel floor that facilitates cleaning. The exterior is constructed of stainless steel, except for the galvanized bottom, adding durability and rust resistance.
The storage base’s ergonomic doors open with easy-grip handles and self-close to keep cold air inside the unit. The side-mounted refrigeration system in the Turbo Air JBT-72-N cold food bar is highly accessible. Operators can clean the condenser through the removable front grille with the unit’s included brush. Temperatures range from 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- Part of the J series
- 15 third-size pans in the top compartment
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior with a galvanized steel bottom
- 3 adjustable, polyethylene-coated shelves in the storage base
- Aluminum interior sides, door liners, and back support heavy use
- Stainless steel interior floor is strong and cleans quickly
- Doors have comfortable handles
- Self-closing doors and magnetic gaskets keep cold air inside the base
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane retains cold air
- Front 4-in. swivel casters have locks
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-39 degrees F
- Temperature is shown on the digital display
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Treated hot gas condensate system resists corrosion and prevents refrigerant from leaking
- Side mounted to provide accessibility when maintenance is needed
- Simple-to-remove front grille facilitates cleaning the condenser
- Includes a condenser cleaning brush
Dimensions & Utilities
- Left and right shelves: 171⁄4 in. W x 173⁄4 in. D
- Middle shelves: 191⁄2 in. W x 173⁄4 in. D
- Overall: 707⁄8 in. W x 271⁄2 in. D x 333⁄4 in. H
- 5.65 A, 3⁄8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.2-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
You can read more about buffet tables in our food bars buyers' guide.
J Series Refrigerated Buffet Table-side mount, three-section, 18 cu. ft., (3) stainless steel swing doors with recessed handles, digital temperature control, stainless steel top, front, sides & back, stainless steel interior floor with aluminum side panels & door liner, hot gas condensate system, (3) PE coated wire shelves, (15) 1/3 size condiment pans included, front breathing, self-contained side mount compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.65 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air JBT-72-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity||1/3 Size Pans|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Product||Cold Food Bar|
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|