The Turbo Air JBT-48-N refrigerated buffet table holds nine third-size pans, which are included with the unit. The reach-in cabinet comes with two polyethylene-coated wire shelves that resist corrosion and can be adjusted to suit different applications. The interior has aluminum sides and a stainless steel floor, so it is easy to clean and heavy duty for commercial use. Operators can quickly access the cabinet door with ergonomic door handles, while the self-closing door design helps prevent cold air from escaping if a busy staff member does not ensure it is properly closed.
The Turbo Air JBT-48-N refrigerated buffet table uses R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain cold temperatures in a range of 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit; the interior temperature is shown on an external digital display so operators can ensure ingredients are being safely held. The condensate system is treated with a corrosion-resistant coating, so it runs more efficiently, prevents leaking refrigerant, and does not allow water to overflow. The front grille cover can be easily removed without tools so operators can clean the condenser with the included dust brush. This unit is easy to install and service because of the self-contained refrigeration system and side-mounted compressor.
- Buffet-style top accommodates 9 third-size pans (9 pans are included)
- 2 polyethylene-coated wire shelves adjust to hold various size products
- Aluminum interior sides withstand heavy, constant use
- Stainless steel floor is easy to clean and heavy duty
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place for cold air retention
- Exterior is constructed of stainless and galvanized steel for durability
- 4-in. swivel casters offer mobility, so it can easily be moved
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3.76 A, 1⁄3 HP, 9.2-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf Dimensions: 153⁄4 in. W x 173⁄4 in. D
- Overall Dimensions: 471⁄4 in. W x 271⁄2 in. D x 333⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- 33-39 degree F temperature range is maintained with R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Digital display on the exterior provides a convenient temperature readout
- Leaking refrigerant and water overflow are prevented thanks to the corrosion-resistant treatment on the condensate system
- Condenser is easy to access for cleaning since the front grille cover is removable without tools
- Thoroughly clean the condenser with the included brush
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator coating offers long-lasting durability
- Compressor is side mounted for accessibility
- Maintaining the refrigeration system is simple since it is self-contained
Durable Door Construction
- Doors open easily with ergonomic handles
- Self-closing design provides convenience for staff while retaining cold air
- Magnetic gaskets create a seal between the frame and door to prevent cold air from leaking
- Gaskets have a one-piece construction, so they are easy to remove without tools
J Series Refrigerated Buffet Table-side mount, two-section, 11 cu. ft., (2) stainless steel swing doors with recessed handles, digital temperature control, stainless steel top, front, sides & back, stainless steel interior floor with aluminum side panels & door liner, hot gas condensate system, (2) PE coated wire shelves, (9) 1/3 size condiment pans included, front breathing, self-contained side mount compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.76 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air JBT-48-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity||1/3 Size Pans|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|