Winston Industries' LP46 electric pressure chicken fryer is made to fry chicken, but can also fry seafood and other meats, too. Part of the Collectramatic™ pressure fryer series, this stainless steel model has a 64-pound cooking oil capacity with large cold zone that collects loose food particles. It can perform 20 to 30 cook cycles without filtration, extending its shortening life and reducing filtering downtime. The heat curve in this electric pressure fryer can be adjusted to fry up to 18 pounds of fried chicken in as little as 10 minutes.
- Stainless steel model with 64-lb. cooking oil capacity
- Large cold zone collects loose food particles
- Can performs 20 to 30 cook cycles with filtration extending shortening life
- Fries up to 18 lbs. of fried chicken in 10 min. or less with heat curve adjustment
- 8 channels with up to 6 temperatures
- Several time settings can be programmed per cooking cycle
- Quarter Rack system cooks chicken on racks and moves it directly into holding cabinet
- Microprocessor control does not require calibration for accuracy
- "FlexTime" for different-sized products and shortening management system
- Cylindrical cooking pot built to last
- Includes clamshell basket, drain hook, 2 collector gaskets, heat plate, 2 lid gaskets, Teflon™ brush, spatula and long collector
- Self-regulating low pressure system for better product quality
- 208 V/60 hz/3-ph, 29.2 A, 10,500 W
- Overall Dimensions: 20.2-in. W x 30-in. D x 50-in. H
- UL, UL-Classified and cULus Listed, NSF Equivalent Certified
Collectramatic® Pressure Fryer, compact, (4) head (12 lbs. product/64 lbs. cooking oil capacity), processor control with 8 programmable channels, full 1-1/2" insulation, mounted, includes (1) clamshell basket, (2) collector gaskets, (2) lid gaskets, (1) spatula, (1) drain hook, (1) pair gloves, (1) Teflon® brush, (1) long collector, (1) plugging tool, (1) displacer tool, (1) heat plate, & (4) adjustable legs, stainless steel construction, UL, cUL, UL-Sanitation, NSF, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Winston LP46 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet