The NU-VU XO-1 countertop convection oven has a compact frame that can hold four 13-inch by 18-inch sheet pans and is made of stainless steel, which can be wiped clean. Heat is kept inside by the cabinet's insulated design, and a tempered glass door ensures staff can see the interior. It has dependable solid-state controls that hold up against wear and tear. Adjustable through a switch, the fan has two speeds. The NU-VU XO-1 countertop convection oven provides front and side access to the control panel, as well as access to the heating elements through the side or interior.
- Accepts (4) 13-in. x 18-in. sheet pans
- Constructed of heavy-duty welded stainless steel
- Fully insulated for heat retention
- Tempered glass door offers visibility inside the compartment
- Silicone gasket keeps the door tightly sealed
- Sturdy solid-state controls
- Switch adjusts between 2 fan speeds
- Thermostat indicator light displays when the unit is active
- Control panel can be serviced through the front or side
- Access to heating elements from interior or through the side
- 4-in. legs adjust for setup on uneven surfaces
- 16 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with a NEMA 5-20P
- Interior dimensions: 153⁄4 in. W x 211⁄2 in. D x 113⁄4 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 271⁄8 in. W x 281⁄8 in. D x 20 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Read our convection oven buyers' guide for more information on convection ovens.
Moving Air Oven, countertop, electric, half size, solid state controls, magnetic door latch, tempered glass door, indicator light for thermostat, stackable, left-hinged, 4" adjustable legs, stainless steel construction, NSF, cULus, 120v/60/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
NU-VU XO-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Max Pan Size||1/2|
|Warranty||2 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor (U.S. & Canada; See Warranty Policy)|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|