Constructed of stainless steel, this NU-VU NCO5 countertop convection oven is durable and corrosion resistant to support high-volume use, while temperatures in the cavity can be adjusted as high as 475 degrees Fahrenheit with electromechanical controls. When the door is opened, the fan blower shuts off to keep ambient air out of the cabinet. With space for five 13-inch-by-18-inch pans, this NU-VU NCO5 countertop convection oven is ideal for baking in areas with limited space. There is 31⁄8 inches of space between each shelf to hold a variety of products.
- (5) 13-in. x 18-in. half-size sheet pan capacity
- Shelves are spaced 31⁄8-in. apart for holding a variety of products
- Maximum temperature: 475 degrees F with the electromechanical controls
- Fan blower shuts off when the door opens to keep ambient air out
- Cool-touch glass door enables staff to monitor product during the cooking process
- Open and close the door with one hand with the comfortable door handle
- Door gasket can be removed for cleaning
- Constructed of durable stainless steel to resist corrosion
- 4-in. adjustable legs stabilize on uneven countertops
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 18 A, 4 kW
- Overall dimensions: 291⁄8 in. W x 277⁄8 in. D x 267⁄8 in. H
- ETL listed; NSF certified
Countertop Oven, 5 half pans (13" x 18") capacity, full view glass door, electromechanical controls, stainless steel construction, 4" adjustable legs, ETL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
NU-VU NCO5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Max Pan Size||Half|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|