The NU-VU NCO5 countertop convection oven accommodates five 13-inch-by-18-inch sheet pans with 31⁄8-inches of spacing between each shelf. With electromechanical controls, the oven temperature can be adjusted as high as 475 degrees Fahrenheit. If the door opens, the fan blower automatically turns off to ensure ambient air is not sucked into the cavity, and staff can see the cooking product through a glass panel when the door is closed. Staying cool to the touch, the door reduces burn risk. Made of stainless steel, this NU-VU countertop convection oven resists corrosion, dents, and scratches while simplifying cleanup.
- Holds (5) 13-in. x 18-in. half-size sheet pans
- 31⁄8-in. spacing between each shelf accommodates different sized products
- Electromechanical controls provide temperature adjustments as high as 475 degrees F
- Fan blower automatically turns off when the door is opened to prevent ambient air from being sucked into the cabinet
- Cool-touch glass door enhances product visibility
- Door handle requires one hand for opening and closing
- Removable door gasket for quick cleaning
- Durable stainless steel construction resists corrosion
- 4-in. adjustable legs keep the unit stable on uneven surfaces
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 21 A, 4 kW
- Overall dimensions: 291⁄8 in. W x 277⁄8 in. D x 267⁄8 in. H
- ETL listed; NSF certified
Countertop Oven, 5 half pans (13" x 18") capacity, full view glass door, electromechanical controls, stainless steel construction, 4" adjustable legs, ETL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
NU-VU NCO5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Max Pan Size||Half|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|