The Univex SFG600TM dough sheeter thins dough to the desired thickness for various recipes. The cylinders are adjustable from 0 to 1.9 inches and are made of chrome for strength. This unit can be operated by hand or by foot pedal, depending on preference. Once the dough has been sheeted, it is sent onto rolling pins where it is picked up and taken to be used. When the safety guard opens, the interlock switch reduces the risk of injury. The Univex SFG600TM reversible dough sheeter folds up for convenient storage.
- Reversible design
- Can be operated by hand or foot pedal
- 0-1.9-in. adjustable cylinder changes the thickness of the dough
- Cylinders are made of hard chrome for constant use
- Tables fold for storage
- Sheeted dough is rolled onto rolling pins
- Interlock switches prevent injury from the open safety guard
- Removable arms
- Base has storage area for included heavy-duty rolling pins
- 2.6-7.35 A, 1 HP
- 220 V/60 Hz/3 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 111.25 in.
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
The pizza equipment buyers' guide has more information on pizza prepping, cooking, and warming equipment.
Reversible Dough Sheeter, floor model, 111-1/4" long, hand operation for thickness & foot pedal operation for carpet (left-to-right), 0" to 1.9" adjustable hard chrome polished cylinders, chain drive, 23-3/5" wide belt, start/stop buttons, folding tables, pivoting and removable arms, hardwood rolling pins with storage in base, cord and plug, 1 hp, 220v/60/3-ph, 7.35 Amps, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Univex SFG 600 TM SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-yr. On-site Parts & Labor|