The Univex SFG 500 TM floor model dough sheeter operates with a foot pedal that controls left to right movement and a handle that can change the thickness of the dough from 0 to 1.9 inches. Since the cylinders are made of polished chrome, they prevent dough from sticking. When not in use, the rolling pins can be stored in the base of the unit, and the end tables can fold up. The Univex SFG 500 TM reversible dough sheeter includes interlock switches to protect the operator from injury.
- Reversible design
- Handle controls dough thickness
- Cylinder can be adjusted from 0-1.9 in. to change dough thickness
- Foot pedal controls movement from left to right
- Chrome-polished cylinders prevent dough from sticking
- Tables fold upright to provide compact storage options
- Operator is protected from injury by interlock switches
- Removable arms pivot
- Rolling pins can be stored in the base
- 2.6-7.35 A, 0.75 HP
- 220 V/60 Hz/3 ph, NEMA 6-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 111.25 in. L x 42.2 in. W x 50 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-sanitation listed
Check out our pizza equipment article for more information.
Reversible Dough Sheeter, floor model, 117-1/4" long, hand operation for thickness & foot pedal operation for carpet (left-to-right), 0" to 1.9" adjustable hard chrome polished cylinders, chain drive, 19-7/10" wide belt, start/stop buttons, folding tables, pivoting and removable arms, hardwood rolling pins with storage in base, cord and plug, 3/4 hp, 220v/60/3-ph, 7.35 Amps, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Univex SFG 500 TM SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-yr. On-site Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Pizza Supplies|