The Univex DR11 semi-automatic dough divider and rounder has an 11-portion cutting head and creates automatic rounding with a timer. This model comes with two sets of green trays and one dough pan and is a bench model, which makes it compact. For easy control, the start and stop buttons are on the front of the unit with an indicator lamp that turns on when the machine is being used. The divider and rounder can cut and round 600 to 800 pieces of dough per hour.
When you order the Univex DR11 semi-automatic dough divider and rounder, you will be able to choose the portion cup you want. The cup tray “E” is white and holds 16.9 to 22.9 ounces. The “F” cup tray is white and holds 11.3 to 16.9 ounces of dough. The third cup tray to choose from is the white cup tray “G” that holds 10.7 to 12.8 ounces.
- 11 portion divider and rounder
- Bench model design makes the unit compact
- Manual cutting 11 portions
- Automatic rounding with timer
- Cuts 600-800 pieces of dough per hour
- Has start and stop buttons on the front of the unit
- Indicator lamp lights up when the unit is powered on
- Has a belt drive
- 14 portion cutting head
- 2 sets of green trays
- 14 portion dough pan
- 1⁄2 HP motor
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.4A, .375 KW
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 28 in. D x 361⁄5 in. H
- ETL and cETLus Listed
Cup Tray Choices When Ordering
- White cup tray “E” holds 16.9-22.9 oz.
- White cup tray “F” holds 11.3-16.9 oz.
- White cup tray “G” holds 10.7-12.8 oz.
Dough Divider/Rounder, bench model, belt drive, manual cutting 11 portions (11.3 oz. to 22.9 oz.), automatic rounding with timer, start/stop button, power indicator light, one cutting head, two dough trays, one stainless steel dish, includes: (1) cup tray of customer's choice, 1/2 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.2 Amps, cETLus, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Univex DR11 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-yr. On-site Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Pizza Supplies|