The Unisex 8713S Premium series slicer would be a good solution for any deli or restaurant kitchen. The anodized aluminum constructed unit is designed for medium production of various items such as meats, cheeses, breads or vegetables. It has a built-in sharpener that helps keep the knives sharp and ready for constant use, and can be easily cleaned. The unit also has a fast and easy disassembling of the carriage and feed grip to make cleaning simple and thorough.
- Anodized aluminum construction
- Twin stainless steel knives
- Made for medium to low production
- Built-in knife sharpener
- Drip tray fence guides liquids away from controls
- Fast and easy disassembly of carriage and feed grip for easy cleaning
- 13-in. precision slicing German hollow ground blade
- Slice thickness adjustable up to 7/8-in.
- Permanently-mounted protective edge guard for operator safety
- Heavy duty 3-1/2 lb. gravity-fed grip
- 3-in. legs makes for easy cleaning underneath
- 115 V/60 hz/1-ph
- Overall Dimensions: 22-1/2-in. W x 30-in. D x 23-1/2-in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Premium™ Series Slicer, variable speed automatic, gravity feed, 13" diameter knife, variable slice thickness 0" - 0.875" (0.22mm), 21-47 strokes per minute, top mounted knife sharpener, gear-driven, anodized aluminum construction, .37kW, 1/2 HP motor, ETL, NSF, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Univex 8713S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-yr. On-site Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|