The Star HPDE2H hot food dispenser is perfect for serving melted cheese and warm condiments. Six 6-pound pouches fit in the unit: two for dispensing and four in reserve. The pumps evacuate at least 95 percent of product in the pouches. Heat in the chamber is distributed evenly by the forced air system. The temperature is preset at 145 degrees Fahrenheit, but it can be adjusted with the digital control system. With high-impact plastic panels and stainless steel supports, the Star HPDE2H hot food dispenser is durable for high-volume applications.
- Designed to serve condiments and melted cheese
- Dispenses from (2) 6-lb. pouch
- Holds and preheats (4) 6-lb. pouches in reserve
- Pumps evacuate at least 95 percent of the contents
- Forced air system evenly circulates heat throughout the chamber
- Factory preset temperature: 145 degrees F
- Digital control system is adjustable for flexible temperature operation
- Plastic panels are resistant to damage from impacts
- Stainless steel supports provide additional strength
- Should have a 14.3-in. clearance on the right for opening the door
- 1000 W, 8.3 A, 165 RPM motor
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 14.3 in. W x 21 in. D x 27.1 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Hot Food Dispenser, counter model, high performance, two products, peristaltic pump design, dispenses & stores two pre-packaged pouch forced air heating system, preset temperature, lighted on/off switch, stainless steel construction, 120/60/1v, 850 watts
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star HPDE2H SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Pouch Product Dispensers|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz per Second|
|Product||Hot Food Dispenser|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|
Star HPDE2H Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"We have a small snack stand and were not able to offer cheese or chili on weekdays due to the small number of sales of these items. Food would be..."
"We have a small snack stand and were not able to offer cheese or chili on weekdays due to the small number of sales of these items. Food would be overcooked by the end of the day and thrown out. Now we sold a whole bag of Nacho cheese in one week, tasty and fresh all of the time, and our customers love the taste."