The Star HPDE2 hot food dispenser accommodates six 6-pound pouches in the chamber with two that it pumps from and four that are preheated in reserve. At least 95 percent of the product is evacuated from each pouch, maximizing product yield and reducing waste. The chamber is evenly warmed by a forced air system that moves heat consistently throughout. While it comes preset to operate at 145 degrees Fahrenheit, the Star HPDE2 hot food dispenser has an adjustable control system to support manual temperature changes.
- Dispenses from (2) 6-lb. pouch
- Holds and preheats (4) 6-lb. pouches in reserve
- Designed for cheese and condiments
- At least 95-percent evacuation from the pouch
- Forced air system moves heat evenly in the warming chamber
- Factory preset temperature: 145 degrees F
- Digital temperature control is adjustable for flexible operation
- Plastic panels resist bending and breaking
- Stainless steel supports are strong for heavy use
- 14.3-in. clearance is required on the right for opening the door
- 1000 W, 8.3 A, 75 RPM motor
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 14.3 in. W x 21 in. D x 27.1 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Hot Food Dispenser, counter model, two products, peristaltic pump design, dispenses & stores two pre-packaged pouch forced air heating system, preset temperature, lighted on/off switch, stainless steel construction, 120/60/1v, 850 watts
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star HPDE2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Pouch Product Dispensers|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz per 3 Seconds|