Restaurants and various foodservice operations can save space using the Toastmaster CCOH4 half-size countertop convection oven. This model from Star Manufacturing requires very minimal counter space, and can bake up to 192 cookies per hour. There are four removable wire racks with space for at least four 1/2-size baking pans. A heavy duty removable oven door hinge makes for easy cleaning and dependable operation. The oven's timer range is 0 to 120 minutes, and the heat turns off automatically when the time runs out.
- Requires minimal counter space
- Can bake up to 192 cookies per hour
- (4) removable wire racks with space for at least (4) 1/2-size baking pans
- Heavy duty removable oven door hinge makes for easy cleaning and dependable operation
- Oven timer ranges from 0 to 120 min.
- Heat turns off automatically when time expires
- Rear fan and heating element distribute heat evenly
- Baking temperature ranges from 175 to 500 degrees F
- Door interlock switch turns off blower fan and reduces oven heat loss when door is opened
- Oven door made from double pane tempered glass giving insulation barrier keeping the glass cool and providing easy product viewing
- Illuminated baking chamber
- 208-240 V/60 hz/1-ph, 11-1/2 A, 2,645 W, NEMA 6-15 P
- Overall Dimensions: 25-in. W x 28.9-in. D x 27.8-in. H
- cULus Listed, ISO 9001:2000 Certified
Toastmaster® Convection Oven, electric, countertop, (4) 1/2 size pan capacity, 175-500° F, thermostat and timer, drop down hinged door with double pane tempered glass, 0-120 min timer or continuous on, (4) removable wire racks, stainless steel interior and exterior, cULus, UL EPH CLASSIFIED, Made in USA, 208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star CCOH-4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Max Pan Size||Half|