Powered by natural gas, the Star 806HA Ultra-Max® hotplate comes with a conversion kit that enables it to be used with LP gas. Each of its six anti-clog burners have a standing pilot, while control knobs adjust heat intensity. Made of durable cast iron, the burners and grates on this Star 806HA Ultra-Max hotplate evenly distribute heat, while the stay-cool front panel and bull-nose design protect the operator from burns.
- Natural gas heated
- 6 anti-clog burners use a lift-off head design to facilitate cleaning
- Each burner has its own standing pilot
- Grates have a non-tilt design to stabilize pots and pans
- Durable cast iron burners and grates withstand frequent use
- Heavy-duty metal knobs support heavy use
- Front panel and bull-nose design protect the user from hot components
- LP conversion kit is included
- 180,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 32.25 in. D x 15.1 in. H
- cULus Gas-Fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Our countertop equipment buyers' guide has in-depth information on countertop cooking equipment like hotplates, warmers, griddles, and more.
Ultra-Max® Hotplate, countertop, gas, 36" wide, (6) 30,000 BTU cast iron burners, manual controls, heavy duty cast iron grates, drip tray, heavy duty chrome knobs, stainless steel exterior with cool touch bullnose, 4" adjustable legs, 180,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH - (includes field conversion kit for LP gas)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 806HA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Conversion Kit|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|