The Star 6115RCBF Star-Max® gas charbroiler is only 15 inches wide for preparing product in compact areas. Even though it has a small footprint, it can accommodate different batch sizes since the grates support a large capacity. These grates are adjustable to flat or inclined positions and reversible for searing on the thin side or cooking delicate items on the thick side. An H-style, cast iron burner provides heat, while the stainless steel radiant evenly distributes it. With a stay-cool bull-nose front, the operator is protected from most burns while using this Star 6115RCBF Star-Max gas charbroiler. To accommodate most non-level floors, the unit has adjustable, 4-inch legs.
- H-style, cast iron burner is powered by natural gas
- Durable stainless steel radiants provide even heat
- Heavy-duty metal knobs change heat intensity
- 6-in. independent grates are adjustable for flat or inclined cooking positions
- Reversible grate has a thin side for searing and thick side for delicate product
- High-capacity grates support high-volume operations
- Stainless steel bull-nose keeps the user protected from the hot surface
- 2.75-in. tapered splash guard contains grease splatter and crumbs
- Large-capacity water pan facilitates cleaning
- 4-in. legs adjust on uneven surfaces
- LP field conversion kit is included
- 40,000 BTU
- Broiling area dimensions: 15 in. W x 20.7 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 15 in. W x 28.1 in. D x 15.4 in. H (Height can be adjusted up to 1.325 in.)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Additional information on charbroilers and their features is available in our charbroilers buyers' guide.
Star-Max® Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 15" W, cast iron 40,000 BTU burners with adjustable manual controls every 12", heavy stainless steel radiants, welded steel frame with stainless steel top and front, aluminized steel sides, cast iron broiling grates, stainless steel water pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 40,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH (ships Natural gas includes LP converstion kit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 6115RCBF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||6115RCBD|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|