Featuring high performance 25,000 BTU cast iron burners that provide both heat distribution and control, this Star Manufacturing Star-Max® hot plate is designed with standing pilots for each burner. This Star-Max® Gas Hot Plate has a cool-to-the-touch stainless steel bull nose front that not only protects the knobs , but also creates a comfortable work zone for the operator. This model replaces 606HD and includes longer lasting, heavy-duty metal knobs that are resistant to high temperatures.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- High performance, cast iron burners run on 25,000 BTU
- Front panel and stainless steel construction makes cleanup easier
- Designed to reduce heat loss with a double wall construction and an enclosed bottom
- Longer lasting, heavy-duty metal knobs are resistant to high temperatures
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates
- Each burner has a standing pilot to simplify ignition
- Manual on/off control valve can be burned in 1/4 increments
- Bull nose front is made from cool-to-the-touch stainless steel and offers further knob protection and a comfortable work zone for the operator
- Ships NG , but can be field convertied to LP with included kit
- Removable crumb tray
- Heavy-duty 4-in. adjustable legs
- Total Dimensions: 36-3/16 in. W x 28-7/8 in. D x 11-15/16 in. H
- NSF, CSA, and ISO 9001:2000 Certified; Canadian Gas Association Approved
- Note: This unit replaces model 606HD
Star-Max Hotplate, countertop, gas, 36" wide, (6) 25,000 BTU burners, manual controls, heavy duty cast iron grates, stainless steel front with black trim, aluminized steel body, heavy duty knobs, 4" adjustable legs, 150,000 BTU. Shipped NG with field conversion kit for LP.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star 606HF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Stock Pot Range|
|Type||Cast Iron Grates|