The Star 606HF Star-Max® hotplate has a heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant stainless steel front panel with metal knobs. With a bullnose design, the front creates separation between hot components and the operator, and each of the six cast iron burners has a standing pilot and manual control valve. Grates on this Star 606HF Star-Max hotplate are made of durable cast iron to simplify cleaning.
- Natural gas powered
- 6 cast iron burners distribute heat evenly
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates withstand consistent use
- Manual on/off control valve lets the operator adjust the temperature
- Metal knobs add strength
- Strong stainless steel front panel
- Bull-nose front extends to protect the operator from heat
- Removable crumb tray for cleanup
- Elevated with 4-in. adjustable legs for cleaning under the unit
- Individual standing pilot for each burner
- Includes an LP conversion kit
- 150,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 28.9 in. D x 11.9 in. H (Height is adjustable to 1.625 in.)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Visit our countertop equipment buyers' guide for more information on hotplates and other countertop cooking equipment.
Star-Max® Hotplate, countertop, gas, 36" wide, (6) cast iron burners, manual controls, heavy duty cast iron grates, drip tray, heavy duty knobs, stainless steel front with aluminized steel body, 4" adjustable legs, 150,000 BTU (ships Natural gas includes LP conversion kit), NSF, CSA, CGA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 606HF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|