The Star 50SC hot dog roller grill uses a Duratec non-stick coating to operate smoothly while simplifying the cleanup process. Heavy-duty roller bearing strengthens the unit and reduces maintenance need, while analog controls operate the different sections of the grill separately for flexibility. Rollers sit at an angle, so the product is visible while cooking. Measuring 35.75 inches wide by 20.625 inches deep, the Star 50SC roller grill can hold 50 hot dogs, while four 1-inch legs keep the unit elevated off the countertop.
- 50 hot dog capacity
- Heavy-duty roller bearing design provides strength while reducing maintenance needs
- Duratec non-stick coating ensures the rollers operate smoothly while simplifying cleaning
- Rollers rotate 360 degrees
- Analog controls enable the operator to control the heat in sections
- Heating elements are mounted in a fixed, floating system to reduce risk of warping
- Angled design ensures product visibility as it rotates and cooks
- Strong stainless steel construction resists corrosion
- 1-in. legs elevate the unit
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12.8 A, 1535 W, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 35.75 in. W x 20.625 in. D x 12.5 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Unsure of what type of hot dog cooking method is best for you? Check out our hot dog cooker buyers' guide for more information on roller grills, broilers, and steamers.
Grill-Max® Hot Dog Grill, roller-type, stadium seating, Duratec® coated non-stick rollers, capacity 50 hot dogs, analog controls for front and rear zones, stainless steel construction, cULus, UL EPH, 120V/60Hz/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 50SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||50|
|Category||Hot Dog Roller Grills|