The 45SC roller grill from Star can cook up to 45 hot dogs at once on its Duratec-coated rollers. The slanted roller design makes your products more visible to improve merchandising. The Seal-Max® system keeps food particles and grease out of the chain drive system, and the system is designed to prevent tension loss over time, ensuring a long life for the unit.
- Part of the Grill-Max line
- 45 hot dog capacity
- Separate front and rear controls allow you to set different temperatures for the front and rear sections
- Slanted rollers improve merchandising
- Chain tension system design prevents the chain from loosening over time
- Duratec-coated rollers are non-stick and easy to clean
- Seal-Max® system utilizes a two-seal design, preventing grease and food particles from entering the drive system
- Stainless steel construction makes unit durable and easy to clean
- Front and side access makes service simple
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1650 W, 13.8 A, cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 233⁄4-in. W x 281⁄2-in. D x 121⁄2-in/ H
- cULus, UL-EPH, CE listed, NSF certified
Star Grill-Max Pro Hot Dog Grill, roller-type, Duratec super turn rollers, capacity 45 hot dogs, 120/60/1v
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 45SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||45|
|Category||Hot Dog Roller Grills|
|Product Type||Roller Grill|