The Star Classic Steamro Jr. hot dog steamer has a 6-quart water and has a capacity of 130 hot dogs and a 35 to 40 buns. This hot dog steamer has an immersion heating element that heats up quickly that maintains temperature and humidity at an even level and the adjustable thermostat has quick start up and fast recovery. The stainless steel construction and tempered glass retain temperatures, are durable, and resist corrosion.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- 6-qt. water pan
- 130-hot dog and 35-40 bun capacity
- Top loading design for easy access
- Immersion heating element heats up quickly and ensures consistent temperature and humidity control
- Adjustable thermostat
- (Optional) hot dog juice tray keeps water pan clean and keeps the steam from developing unpleasant flavors
- Front drain valve makes cleaning easy
- Stainless steel body with tempered glass retains temperature evenly and resists damage and corrosion
- 120 V, 1,000 W, 8.3 A, NEMA 5-15 plug (230 V, 919 W, 4 A, CCE7-7 plug available)
- Overall Dimensions: 18-in. W x 15-in. D x 15-5/8 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
Classic Steamro Jr. Hot Dog Steamer, side-by-side hot dog steamer/bun warmer, capacity 130 hot dogs & 30-40 buns, tempered glass doors, stainless steel construction, 1000 watts, 120/60/1v
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star Manufacturing 35SSC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Hot Dog Steamers|
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||100 to 149|
|Capacity (Buns)||40 to 49|
|Low Water Warning||No Warning|
Star Manufacturing 35SSC Customer Reviews
"I love my Star Hot Dog Steamer! It's easy to use and easy to clean. I use it for every get-together. It steams the buns nicely and keeps the hot dogs hot. I bought a used one but it works really well. I highly recommend it!"
"Started using unit in April - has already been in for service. Does not heat hotdogs throughly.Should have a water gage.Very unhappy with unit--wish I did more research"