The Star 30SCE Grill-Max® electronic roller grill cooks and holds hot dogs, taquitos, egg rolls, pretzel sticks, and more. Less product is wasted and food safety is improved with the multi-zone improved temperature control. Once food has been cooked for a preset amount of time, the grill automatically returns to holding temperature and has an audible alarm that lets you know that it is ready to be served. The slanted, stadium seating rollers ensure customers can see all products on the rollers, which encourages purchases on your product. Duratec® coated rollers prevent grease and food particles from sticking to the rollers. The Star 30SCE Grill-Max electronic roller grill has a capacity of 30 hot dogs.
- 30 hot dog capacity
- 145-190 degrees F temperature holding range
- 145-200 degrees F temperature cooking range
- Rollers are slanted for the best visibility of product
- Slim-line design provides more room for more product
- Duratec coating prevents grease and food particles from sticking to the rollers
- Roller bearing and seal protects the internal components for a longer life
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1150 W, 9.6 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 233⁄4 in. W x 205⁄8 in. D x 121⁄2 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed
- Multi-zone temperature control covers the entire surface, increasing food safety and minimizing the waste of food
- LED display reads off temperature of product for cook and hold cycles
- Product is cooked for a preset time then held at preset temperature
- Audible alarm alerts you when food is ready to serve
Star Grill-Max Pro Hot Dog Grill, roller-type, Duratec super turn rollers, capacity 30 hot dogs, front & rear electronic controls, 120/60/1v
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 30SCE SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||30|
|Category||Hot Dog Roller Grills|
|Product Type||Roller Grill|