The Star 30SCBDE roller grill holds as many as 30 hot dogs with rollers rotating 360 degrees. Heavy-duty roller bearing smooths operation and reduces the need for maintenance. A Duratec non-stick coating on the rollers adds durability and simplifies the cleaning process. Sitting at an angle, the rollers show off the product as it rotates. With electronic controls, the unit senses temperature changes and makes automatic adjustments. A bun drawer is integrated into the Star 30SCBDE hot dog roller grill, keeping buns close and sanitary.
- Holds 30 hot dogs
- Heavy-duty roller bearing for smooth operation
- 360-degree roller rotation simplifies cleaning
- Duratec non-stick coating strengthens rollers
- Angled design enhances hot dog presentation
- Electronic controls automatically adjust when sensing temperature changes
- Heating elements are mounted in a fixed and floating system to reduce risk of warping
- Drawer provides a place for holding buns
- Strong stainless steel construction is corrosion resistant, and eases cleaning
- Elevated with 1-in. legs
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.6 A, 1150 W, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 23.75 in. W x 20.6 in. D x 12.5 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Our roller grill buyers' guide provides in-depth information on roller grills and their features.
Grill-Max® Hot Dog Grill, roller-type with integrated bun drawer, stadium seating, Duratec® coated non-stick rollers, capacity 30 hot dogs & 32 buns, programmable electronic controls for front and rear zones, stainless steel construction, cULus, UL EPH, 120V/60Hz/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 30SCBDE SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||30|
|Category||Hot Dog Roller Grills|
|Type||Grill w/ Bun Storage|
|Product Type||Concession Equipment & Supplies|