The Star 20SC hot dog roller grill is made of stainless steel, providing durability and corrosion resistance. It can accommodate 20 hot dogs, and the rollers rotate 360 degrees. The heavy-duty design of the roller bearing ensures operation is smooth, provides durability, and minimizes maintenance needs. There is a Duratec coating on the rollers that makes them non-stick and easy to clean. With the analog controls, the operator can control heat in sections on the Star 20SC hot dog roller grill for flexibility. The top is angled, so it showcases the product as it cooks.
- 20-hot-dog capacity
- Heavy-duty roller bearing design provides smooth operation and durability while reducing the need for maintenance
- Rollers rotate 360 degrees
- Duratec non-stick coating simplifies cleaning and offers additional strength
- Analog controls regulate the heat in sections to increase flexibility
- Heating elements are mounted in a fixed, floating system that minimizes warping
- Angled design provides visibility of the product as it cooks
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty and corrosion resistant
- 1-in. legs keep the unit elevated off the countertop
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.75 A, 930 W, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 17.125 in. W x 20.625 in. D x 12.5 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Unsure of what type of hot dog cooking method is best for you? Visit our hot dog cooker buyers' guide for more information on roller grills, steamers, and broilers.
Grill-Max® Hot Dog Grill, roller-type, stadium seating, Duratec® coated non-stick rollers, capacity 20 hot dogs, analog controls for front and rear zones, stainless steel construction, cULus, UL EPH, 120V/60Hz/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 20SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||20|
|Category||Hot Dog Roller Grills|