With a durable construction of 24 gauge painted stainless steel and anti-condensate heaters under a stainless top cap, the Master-Bilt FLR-80-SE ice cream dipping cabinet is perfect for holding ice cream, gelato, sorbet, and other frozen treats until you are ready to serve it to your customers. This cabinet has eight holes to provide room for dipping from six 3 gallon tubs and storing (11) 3 gallon tubs.
The inner liner is made from a galvanized steel, and the entire cabinet is made to withstand the heavy duty use that dipping cabinets endure. When you clean out the cabinet, the floor drain has a garden hose fitting that makes the process easy. The gasket keeps air from escaping out of the sides of lid and is easy to remove for cleaning. The stainless steel lid is heavy duty for rugged use and has handles that make lifting more convenient when you are going to scoop ice cream. The Master-Bilt FLR-80-SE ice cream dipping cabinet has leveling legs that keep the cabinet stable on uneven surfaces. The cabinet must have at least 4 inches of clearance between the wall and its back to function properly.
- -10-0 degrees F temperature range
- Uses R-134A refrigerant for cold temperatures
- 21⁄4-in. foamed-in-place urethane insulation keeps cold air inside the cabinet
- Replaceable gasket keeps cold air from escaping
- Stainless steel lid is heavy duty during rugged use
- Lid is hinged with handles that make opening it easy
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and resists corrosion and scratching
- Galvanized steel interior liner has cooper tube wrap cold wall evaporator
- Anti-condensate heaters sit under the stainless top cap to prevent the formation of water
- Floor drain comes with a garden hose fitting for easy clean up
- Self-contained, slide out refrigeration system is easy to service
- Forced draft hermetic condensing unit has a wire and tube condenser for low maintenance
- Leveling legs keep the cabinet stable on even flooring
- 4-in. clearance is required between walls and the back of the cabinet
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.5 A, 1⁄3 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 54 in. W x 301⁄8 in. D x 381⁄4 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet with Flavorail, 8-hole, dip (6) 3 gallon, store (11) 3 gal, cold-wall refrigeration, galvanized steel inner liner, stainless steel exterior, stainless steel top with anti-cond. heater, flip lid, LESS jars & pumps, temperature range 10° to -10°F, 1/3 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.5 amps, 8' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Master-bilt FLR-80SE SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Specialty Options||Cold Storage|
|Specialty Options||Topping Station|
|Warranty||2 years part & labor/5 years compressor|
|Capacity (3 Gal Cans)||17|
|Width (in) Range||48 - 59 in|