The Master-Bilt FLR-80 ice cream dipping cabinet includes a condiment rail behind the cabinets lids that can be used to hold as many as 10 pumps and jars for dispensing all sorts of toppings and add-ins, from flavored syrup to fruits and crushed candy. The cabinet's exterior is finished in a rugged white-painted textured steel that resists scratching and corrosion. The stainless steel top of the unit is built with 20 gauge metal and the inner liner is made with galvanized steel.
Products held in the Master-Bilt dipping cabinet are cooled by a copper tube wrap cold wall evaporator, a technology that effectively cools dense products like ice cream. The refrigeration system uses an industry standard R134A refrigerant circulated through a wire and tube condenser for low-maintenance performance. The entire condensing unit slides out through the side of the cabinet for easy cleaning and service. Temperatures are adjustable between -10 and 0 degrees Fahrenheit so users can select the optimal temperature for holding their frozen products.
This dipping well's cabinet is insulated with 21⁄4 inches of foamed-in-place urethane which promotes energy efficiency and lends structural integrity to the equipment's cabinet. The interior floor drain's outlet can be connected to a standard garden hose, so the cabinet can be thoroughly washed out with waste water directed into a nearby floor drain or outdoors. Level installation of the equipment is achieved via the cabinet's levelling legs.
- Condiment rail accommodates as many as 10 pumps and jars (sold separately)
- Accommodates (6) 3-gal. cans in dipping area and an additional 11 in storage compartment
- Top is made of 20-gauge stainless steel
- 24-gauge textured steel exterior, painted white
- Interior is wrapped in a galvanized steel liner
- Anti-condensate heaters prevent condensation from forming on lid
- 21⁄4 inches of foamed-in-place urethane through cabinet provide structural integrity and energy-efficiency
- Unit can be installed level on uneven floors thanks to levelling legs
- Floor drain is connected to a garden hose fitting outlet
- Stainless steel, hinged lids are fitted with handles for easy access
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 7.5 A, 1⁄4 HP, NEMA 5-15 plug and 8-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 54 in. W x 301⁄8 D x 381⁄4 in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF Certified
Easy-to-Maintain Refrigeration System
- Uses R134A refrigerant, an industry standard
- Condensing unit and compressor slide out for easy service and cleaning
- Forced-draft condensing unit with low-maintenance wire and tube condenser
- Holds temperatures between -10 and 0 degrees F
Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet with Flavorail, display capacity of (6) 3 gallon cans, storage capacity (11) 3 gallon cans, cold-wall refrigeration, galvanized steel inner liner, painted textured galvanized steel exterior, stainless steel top with anti-cond. heater, flip lid, LESS jars & pumps, temperature range -0° to -10° F, 1/3 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.5 amps, 8' cord, NEMA 5-15P, UL, cUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Master-bilt FLR-80 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity||(17) 3 gallon|
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Specialty Options||Cold Storage|
|Specialty Options||Topping Station|
|Warranty||2 years part & labor/5 years compressor|