The Master-Bilt DD-66 ice cream dipping and display cabinet is built with large, tempered plate glass viewing windows that give customers a full view of all the different varieties of ice cream or frozen yogurt being held. Products are illuminated by bright, fluorescent lighting to highlight their color and texture. Accessing the contents of the cabinet is easy with the hinged acrylic cover that is equipped with a full-width handle.
As many as 12 standard 3-gallon tubs of ice cream can be displayed in the cabinet, and the storage area underneath allows for an additional eight tubs to be held. The exterior of the unit is built with a 24 gauge textured, scratch resistant steel that has been painted white to give off a clean, professional appearance. The interior of the cabinet is made with the same material as the exterior, which brightens the interior to improve the visibility for your customers and makes it easy to wipe clean. For more heavy-duty cleaning, the cabinet's interior drain is equipped with an outlet that can be attached to a garden hose.
For energy-efficiency, the Master-Bilt DD-66 ice cream dipping and display cabinet is insulated with 21⁄4 inches of foamed in place urethane, and each lid has wiper gaskets that help keep cold air from escaping the cabinet. The compressor takes in and discharges air through the rear of the equipment, so no side clearance is required. This means that it can be installed flush against a wall or other equipment on either side. The absence of a grill on the front of the cabinet means that that area can be fitted with your company's own custom marketing graphics.
- Interior fluorescent lighting creates an attractive display and makes products more visible
- Compressor and interior lights each have their own power switch so they can be turned off independently when necessary
- Acrylic lids with full-length handles give users access to service side of cabinet
- Lids are fitted with wiper gaskets to help keep cold air inside the cabinet
- Cold wall evaporator keeps dense tubs of ice cream thoroughly cooled
- -5-5 degree F temperature range is adjustable with knob
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- Leveling legs allow the unit to be installed on uneven floors
- Interior drain leads to an external garden hose connector, making it easy to manage water during wash-out procedures
- Air is taken in and discharged through the rear of the unit, so it requires no side clearance and the front of the cabinet can be fitted with marketing graphics
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.7 A, 1⁄2 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 691⁄4 in. W 273⁄4 in. D x 50 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- Unit interior and exterior are made with textured, painted, 24-gauge steel for superior damage protection
- Stainless steel serving deck is easy to clean since it is used for passing items to customers
- Cabinet is insulated with 21⁄4 inches of urethane to keep cold air inside
- Top and superstructure are built with stainless steel for durability
- Wide viewing window is built with tempered plate glass to provide customers with a clear view of all flavors on display
- Heavy-duty, wire can support racks are coated in epoxy to resist corrosion
Ice Cream Dipping/Display Cabinet, (12) 3 gallon can display, (8) 3 gallon storage, painted textured galvanized steel interior and exterior, 50" high stainless steel serving deck, glass view windows, fluorescent light with switch, temperature range 5° to -5°F, 1/2 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 9.7 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Master-bilt DD-66 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Specialty Options||Cold Storage|
|Warranty||2 years part & labor/5 years compressor|
|Width (in) Range||60 - 80 in|