The Master-Bilt DD-66 ice cream freezer is built with large viewing windows, constructed of tempered plate glass, that give customers a full view of all the different varieties of ice cream or frozen yogurt being held. Products are illuminated by bright, fluorescent lighting to highlight your products' color and texture. Staff is given easy access to the contents of the cabinet via a hinged acrylic cover that's equipped with a full-width handle.
As many as 12 standard 3-gallon tubs of ice cream can be held and displayed in the cabinet, and the storage area underneath allows for an additional eight tubs to be held. The exterior of the unit is built with a 24 gauge textured steel that has been painted white. That finish helps resist scratching while making the Master-Bilt dipping cabinet an attractive addition to your front-of-house equipment lineup.
The interior of the cabinet is made with the same material as the exterior, making it easy to wipe clean. For more heavy-duty cleaning, the cabinet's interior drain is equipped with an outlet that can be attached to a garden hose.
For energy-efficiency, the cabinet of this ice cream freezer is insulated with 21⁄4 inches of foamed-in-place urethane, and the lids seal tightly thanks to wiper gaskets on each. The compressor takes in and discharges air through the rear of the equipment, so no side clearance is required. This means that it can be installed flush against a wall or other equipment on either side. The absence of a grill on the front of the cabinet means that that area can be fitted with your company's own custom marketing graphics.
- Unit interior and exterior are made with textured, painted, 24-gauge steel for superior damage protection and cleanability
- Interior fluorescent lighting creates an attractive display
- Stainless steel serving deck for passing items to customers
- Acrylic lids with full-length handles give users access to service side of cabinet
- Lids are fitted with wiper gaskets to help maintain cabinet's energy efficiency
- Cabinet is insulated with 21⁄4 inches of urethane insulation for energy efficiency
- Leveling legs allow the unit to be installed on uneven floors
- Air is taken in and discharged through the rear of the unit, so it requires no side clearance and the front of the cabinet can be fitted with marketing graphics
- Compressor and interior lights each have their own power switch so they can be turned off independently when necessary
- Top and superstructure are built with stainless steel
- Wide viewing window is built with tempered plate glass to provide customers with a clear view of all flavors on display
- Interior drain leads to an external garden hose connector, making it easy to manage water during wash-out procedures
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 9.7 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 691⁄4 in. W 273⁄4 in. D x 50 in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF Certified
- Uses R134A refrigerant
- Cold wall evaporator keeps dense tubs of ice cream thoroughly cooled
- -5 to 5 degree F temperature range, adjustable with knob
Ice Cream Dipping/Display Cabinet, (12) 3 gallon can display, (8) 3 gallon storage, painted textured galvanized steel interior and exterior, 50" high stainless steel serving deck, glass view windows, fluorescent light with switch, temperature range 5° to -5° F, 1/2 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 9.7 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, UL, cUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Master-bilt DD-66 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet