The Master-Bilt DD-46L ice cream dipping cabinet displays as many as eight 3-gallon containers of ice cream in its serving area, with a capacity for an additional four in the base storage area. Customers have a clear view of each flavor available, thanks to a tempered plate glass window and fluorescent interior lights that create an attractive display. Staff has access to the cabinet's service side through a hinged acrylic cover with a full-length handle.
Both the interior and exterior of this Master-Bilt dipping cabinet are made with textured, white-painted galvanized steel, a material that lends itself to a long product life by resisting corrosion and scratches. That finish also makes the unit easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth. The unit's drain assembly is fitted with a garden hose connector so it can be thoroughly washed out.
The Master-Bilt dipping cabinet's refrigeration system takes advantage of a cold wall design that efficiently cools dense ice cream down to temperatures between -5 and 5 degrees Fahrenheit. An adjustment knob lets users dial in the temperature they want. The unit's low-maintenance bare tube condenser and industry-standard R134a refrigerant make maintaining the equipment a simple task. Because the refrigeration system takes in and expels air from the rear of the equipment, no side clearance is required. That setup also eliminates a front grill, so the entire front of the unit can be fitted with marketing graphics.
Leveling legs allow this dipping cabinet to be installed level, even when the floor below is not. The unit plugs into a standard NEMA 5-15R receptacle, and the included 9-foot cord give you flexibility in where the equipment can be placed. Independent switches are provided for the compressor and the interior lights, so operators can choose to switch either of those components off when necessary and to save energy.
- Displays as many as (8) 3-gal. cans and stores as many as 4 in storage base
- Rugged tempered plate glass viewing windows gives customers a clear view of ice cream on display
- Interior and exterior are made with white-painted, textured galvanized steel
- Leveling legs allow equipment to be installed level on uneven floors
- Rear-breathing condensing unit eliminates a front grill so the entire front of the cabinet can be used for custom graphics
- Independent On/Off switches for light and compressor
- Stainless steel top
- Stainless steel superstructure lends structural integrity
- Garden hose connector and drain make the unit interior easy to wash clean
- Fluorescent interior lighting keeps contents visible to customers
- Stainless steel serving deck
- Top and side lid wiper gaskets help keep cold air sealed inside equipment
- Heavy-duty wire can support racks are coated in epoxy for a long, corrosion-resistant life
- Cabinet is insulated with 21⁄4 inches of foamed-in-place urethane for energy efficiency and structural rigidity
- Acrylic lid with full-length handle gives staff access to service side of dipping cabinet
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 7.5 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 9-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 473⁄4 in. W x 27 3⁄4 in. D x 50 in. H
Dependable Cold-Wall Refrigeration
- Cold-wall evaporator efficiently cools dense items, including ice cream
- Bare-tube condenser coil requires little maintenance
- Cabinet sides require no clearance, so equipment can be installed against walls or equipment
- Maintains temperatures between -5 and 5 degrees F
Ice Cream Dipping/Display Cabinet, low-glass, (8) 3 gallon can display, (4) 3 gallon storage, painted textured galvanized steel interior and exterior, 46" high stainless steel serving deck, low front glass view windows, fluorescent light with switch, temperature range 5° to -5° F, 1/2 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.5 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, UL, cUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Master-bilt DD-46L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet