The Master-Bilt DC-12D WH ice cream storage and dipping cabinet has a white painted, galvanized steel exterior and a white galvanized steel interior that are durable for use in commercial settings. The cold wall evaporator and R-404A refrigerant keep the temperatures between -10 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit. Cold air stays inside the cabinet with 21⁄4 inches of foamed in place urethane insulation, giving the cabinet structure. Cleaning out the cabinet interior is easy since the floor drain has a garden hose fitting. The stainless steel lids are hinged with handles so opening and closing them is simple. Gaskets on the lids keep cold air from escaping. The Master-Bilt DC-12D WH ice cream storage and dipping cabinet has a self-contained refrigeration system and a force draft hermetic condensing unit.
- Heaters under the stainless top cap keep condensation from forming
- Stainless steel lids are hinged with handles so opening and closing them is easy
- Gaskets on the lids keep cold air from escaping
- Garden hose fitting on the floor drain in the cabinet makes cleaning the interior easy
- Leveling legs helps to correct uneven flooring issues
- 4-in. clearance is required between the wall and cabinet back
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.5 A, 1⁄3 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 845⁄8 in. W x 301⁄8 in. D x 341⁄8 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- -10-10 degrees F temperature range is maintained by R-134A refrigerant
- Self-contained refrigeration system is easy to service since all components are built together
- Force draft hermetic condensing unit
- Stainless steel top is seamless and easy to clean
- White galvanized steel, textured exterior is durable
- Galvanized steel interior is white
- Galvanized steel inner liner and cold wall evaporator keep the cabinet cold
- 21⁄4-in. urethane insulation is foamed in place to give the cabinet structure and keeps cold air inside the cabinet
Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet, dip (18) 3 gallon, store (15) 3 gallon, cold-wall evaporator, white textured galvanized steel exterior, galvanized steel interior, stainless steel top with anti-condensate heater, flip lids, temperature range 10° to -10°F, 1/3 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.5 amps (semi-hermetic), 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, UL, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Master-bilt DC-12D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet