The Hatco GRSDH-24 1201 Glo-Ray® merchandising warmer has a pass-through design that lets you fill from one side and customers grab products from the other side. The holding time of food is prolonged by the pre-focused top heat and thermostatically controlled heated base. The top heating elements push heat towards areas that usually lose the most heat so cold spots are eliminated. The heated base keeps food warm and has a temperature range from 185 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Tempered glass side panels let customers see products from more angles. The hardcoated shelf is durable for use in commercial settings. Five adjustable dividers separate different kinds of products for organization. The Hatco GRSDH-24 1201 Glo-Ray merchandising warmer has shatter-resistant, brilliant lights that make products easily viewable.
- Sits on the countertop for impulse purchases
- 5 adjustable divider rods keep products organized
- Pass-through design lets you load from one side and customers grab from the other
- Pre-focused, infrared heat pushes heat to the outer edges of the unit where the most heat is lost so all food is kept hot
- Thermostatically-controlled, hardcoated, heated base keeps food hot
- 185-200 degrees F temperature range
- Incandescent lights are resistant to shattering and make products more visible
- Tempered glass sides make products more visible from all angles
- Hardcoated shelf holds food
- 1-in. legs lift the unit off of the countertop
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 830 W, 6.9 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 19.5 in. D x 11.92 in. H
- cULus, CE, and UL-EPH listed
Glo-Ray® Merchandising Warmer, counter model, (5) rods, pass thru design, with horizontal shelf, stainless/aluminum construction, 830 watts, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRSDH-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||1|
|Product||Heated Display Shelf|