The Hatco GRSBF-48-I-120QS Glo-Ray® drop-in heated shelf is constructed of durable hard coat aluminum and sits in a countertop cutout. Its 0.75-inch flanged edge ensures the shelf sits flush with the countertop. The shelf connects to its control box via 36-inch flexible, conduit channel power lines. This control box includes a built-in, adjustable thermostat and an illuminating power switch. The Hatco GRSBF-48-I-120QS Glo-Ray drop-in heated shelf uses a blanket-type heating element to evenly distribute heat and is insulated by fiberglass.
- Easy-to-clean flush design
- Hard coat aluminum surface resists scratches and dents
- Blanket-type heating element uniformly distributes heat
- Fiberglass insulation retains surface heat
- User can control the temperature with the built-in thermostat
- 36-in. flexible conduit channel power lines attach the control box to the shelf
- Controller is fitted with an illuminated power switch
- Thermostatically-controlled base
- 0.75-in. flanged edge fits in countertop openings
- Recommended for metal countertops
- Appropriate for countertops that can withstand up to 200 degrees F
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1000 W, 8.3 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 49.5 in. W x 21 in. D x 4.29 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed; NSF/ASNI 4 certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Built In Heated Shelf with Flush Top, 49-1/2" x 21" surface area, hardcoat aluminum top, control thermostat, illuminated on/off switch & mounting bracket, 1000 watts, 120v/60/1, NSF, cUL, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, CSA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRSBF-48-I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warmers|