Perfect for pass-through areas and buffet lines, or as a work shelf, the Hatco GRS-24-I-120-QS Glo-Ray® heated shelf uses a blanket-type element to provide even distribution of warm temperatures. A built-in, adjustable thermostat, accurately controls the temperatures across the holding surface. Fiberglass insulation keeps heat around the holding surface, and the top is made of heavy-duty stainless steel for quicker cleaning. The base on this Hatco GRS-24-I-120-QS Glo-Ray heated shelf is constructed of extruded aluminum, so it withstands high-volume use.
- Accommodates (1) 12-in. x 20-in. steam table pans (sold separately)
- Blanket-type element provides uniform heat distribution
- Built-in, adjustable thermostat controls surface temperatures
- Fiberglass insulation keeps heat around the holding surface
- Stainless steel top resists corrosion, dents, and scratches
- Extruded aluminum base is heavy duty for frequent use
- Non-slip rubber feet on the 1-in. legs provide stability on countertops
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed; NSF/ANSI 4 certified
- Made in the U.S.
Dimensions & Utilities
- 24 in. W x 19.5 in. D x 2.385 in. H
- 350 W, 2.9 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Glo-Ray® Heated Shelf, Free-standing, 24" W, 19-1/2" D, with adjustable thermostat, aluminum base, stainless steel top, 350 watts, 120v/60/1, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRS-24-I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|