The Hatco CHW-FUL countertop food warmer can rethermalize food to warm temperatures and hold it at that temperature until it is served. It can be used for both wet and dry operations, but it works best with water. To suit a variety of different products, the temperature control is adjustable. It can accommodate one full-size pan or three-third-size pans (pans sold separately). The Hatco CHW-FUL countertop food warmer housing is constructed of stainless steel for high-volume use and to facilitate cleaning. The offset design of the pan edge creates separation to prevent condensation from dripping on the countertop.
- Rethermalizes food to ready-to-serve temperatures and holds it to maintain freshness
- Can be used with wet or dry applications, but use with water is ideal
- Temperature control is adjustable to suit different products
- Holds 1 full-size pan or 3 third-size pans (pans sold separately)
- Stainless steel housing construction enhances durability and provides corrosion resistance
- Aluminized steel bottom has strength for frequent use
- Offset design of the pan edge prevents condensation from dripping on the countertop
- On/off rocker switch controls power
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12 A, 1440 W, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 14.57 in. W x 23.9 in. D x 10.75 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Food Warmer/Cooker, electric, countertop, (1) 1/1 pan capacity, wet/dry operation, thermostatic controls, stainless steel construction, 1440 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco CHW-FUL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|
|Product||Countertop Food Warmer|