The Hatco CHW-43 countertop food warmer is designed to rethermalize food and keep it fresh at ready-to-serve temperatures. It is compatible with wet and dry applications, but it operates smoother when used with water. Its temperature control is adjustable, so the operator can set the temperature based on the product type. The pan and housing are made of heavy-duty stainless steel, while the bottom is constructed of aluminized steel. The offset pan edge helps prevent condensation from dripping on the countertop. This Hatco CHW-43 countertop food warmer accommodates a full-size pan and a third-size pan or four third-size pans (pans sold separately).
- Can be used to rethermalize food and keep it hot, fresh, and ready to serve
- Compatible with wet and dry operations
- Adjustable temperature control enables the operator to set different conditions for different products
- Accommodates a full-size pan and a third-size pan or 4 third-size pans (pans sold separately)
- Stainless steel pan and housing resist corrosion, dents, and scratches
- Aluminized steel bottom is durable for high-volume use
- Pan edge is offset to help keep condensation off countertops
- On/off rocker switch controls power
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15 A, 1800 W, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 14.5 in. W x 30.91 in. D x 10.63 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Food Warmer/Cooker, electric, countertop, (4) 1/3 pan capacity, wet/dry operation, thermostatic controls, stainless steel construction, 1800 watts, CE, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco CHW-43 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Wet or Dry|