The Hamilton Beach HBH650 Tempest® countertop drink blender has a 64-ounce container that is made of polycarbonate and can be stacked to maximize space. Its jar pad senses when the container is not secured and shuts the motor off to prevent excessive clutch grinding. It has a gauge that measures temperatures and alerts the operator when the motor overheats. To support multitasking, the Hamilton Beach HBH650 blender has a timer that automatically shuts off when time expires. Ingredients can be added while blending with the removable filler cap. For a smooth blend, its Wave Action® system forces ingredients to the blades. It has Sure Grip™ feet that minimize slipping and provide stability.
- Part of the Tempest series
- 64-oz. polycarbonate container is stackable to save space
- Jar pad sensor shuts off motor when container is not in place
- Temperature gauge warns user if blender is overheating
- Sure Grip feet offer a stable workspace
- Timer with automatic shutoff supports multitasking
- High and low speeds
- Jump cycle and pulse button
- Filler cap lets users add ingredients while blending
- Wave Action system pushes mixture into the blades for a smooth blend
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions and Utilities
- 7 in. W x 8 in. D x 18 in. H
- 13 A, 3 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Check out our guide to blending equipment to learn more about which unit is right for you.
Tempest® High Performance Blender, two speed motor, 64 oz. capacity, stackable polycarbonate container, variable timer, jump cycle, pulse switch, auto shutoff, jar pad sensor, Wave-Action™ System, Sure Grip™ feet, stainless steel blades, 3 Hp, 13 amps, 120v/60/1-ph, cULus, NSF, Express Care Service Program
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hamilton Beach HBH650 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||HBH650|
|Warranty||3-year Limited Parts & Labor on Base and Jar; Lifetime Limited on Blades and Motor Drive Coupling|
|No. of Speeds||Variable|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|