The Delfield 305 drop-in ice chest has a 45-pound ice capacity, which is ideal for front of house use or behind bars. The ABS plastic interior liner keeps ice sanitary while the polyurethane foam insulation retains cold air. Dents and other minor damage is prevented with the stainless steel construction. Since the exterior is galvanized, corrosion is resisted. The Delfield 305 drop-in ice chest has a 1-inch-diameter drain in the bottom to drain water once ice has melted.
- 45-lb. ice capacity
- ABS plastic interior liner provides protection against contaminants
- Coved interior corners eliminate crevices that could trap food particles
- Raised die stamp opening
- Stainless steel top and lift-off cover resist scratches and dents
- Handle on the cover makes it easy to put on and take off
- Corrosion is resisted with the galvanized exterior housing
- 1-in. dia. drain in the bottom to drain water
- Polyurethane foam insulation retains cold air and is environmentally friendly
- Cutout Dimensions: 17.75 in. L x 12.5 in. W
- Overall Dimensions: 21.25 in. L x 15.25 in. W x 13 in. H
- NSF certified
Ice Bin/Chest, with cover, drop-in design, 21-1/4" W x 15-1/4" D x 13" H, 45 pound ice capacity, (17-3/4" x 12-1/2" cutout required), NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield 305 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet