The Detecto C-24 rectangular metal step trash can is perfect for hospitals, doctors’ offices, and laboratories with its step-on access and self-closing lid. There are identifying labels for biohazard and infectious waste containers, conforming to the OSHA requirements. For durability, the trash can has a unitized construction and full width hinge, with a capacity of 6 gallons. To make cleaning easy, the Detecto C-24 rectangular metal step trash features a stainless steel finish.
- Ideal for use in hospitals, doctors’ offices, laboratories, and more
- 6-gal. capacity
- Lid is self-closing for sanitation
- Unitized construction creates stability and structure
- Hinges cover the full width for long-lasting strength
- Stainless steel finish makes cleaning easy
- Flame retardant to delay the spread of fire
- Includes labels for identifying biohazard and infectious waste to meet OSHA standards
- Overall Dimensions: 11.33 in. W x 12.625 in. D x 16 in. H
- UL listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Step-On Can, 24 qt (6 gal), unitized construction, full width hinges, heavy-duty foot pedal and linkage, hemmed exposed edges, self-closing lid, bail mechanism, free identifying labels, stainless steel finish (Category "A" item)
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Detecto C24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet